Your gait is the way you walk or move on your feet. It refers to the locomotion that you achieve through the movement of your limbs. If your gait is abnormal it could be due to many reasons such as illness, genetic factors, injury or abnormalities in your legs or feet.
Intake Team Members (Call Center), work closely with our patients and across our internal organization making in and out bound phone calls.
- Take inbound calls and make outbound calls in order to properly schedule the patient based on their needs and location.
- Collect and record patient data in order to support patients’ needs and admission process
- Redirect inbound calls to other departments when inquiries fall outside of the PSS department’s capacity
- Log all call activity and patient care changes in eClinical
- Achieve call volume/talk time goals
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish/English
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional customer support and communication skills
- Basic computer, phone, and fax skills, as well as a working knowledge of technology as a whole
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, fast learner, and great team player
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, and the ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain HIPPA and OSHA compliance once employed
- Prior medical call center experience preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School or GED equivalent required
- Higher degree preferred
- Medical Call Center experience preferred
- eClinical experience a plus
Send your resume