There is nothing hilarious about whacking your funny bone. In fact, the funny bone is not a bone. It is called that because of the funny – as in hard to describe – feeling you get when that part of the elbow is hit. What you are actually hitting is the ulnar nerve that runs from your neck to your hand. This nerve innervates muscles in the forearm and hand. The end of the nerve has two branches. The little finger and half the ring finger are innervated by these branches.
Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians in Atlanta, Georgia is currently seeking a Physician Assistant to join an established and rapidly growing practice in Metro Atlanta. Clinical experience in Orthopedic Sports Medicine is required. Knowledge in and/or exposure to Joint Preservation and Cartilage Repair/Restoration is desired.
Our main facility is a 20,000 sq. ft. free standing state of the art clinical building equipped with digital x-ray, MRI, and a 2 room surgery center.
No Call and no weekend rounding responsibilities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven focus on quality, productivity and thoroughness while deadline-oriented
- HIPPA and OSHA compliance; promotes a safe work environment at all times
- Professionalism demeanor towards patients and co-workers
- Excellent communications and reporting skills
- Clinical knowledge and terminology helpful
- Working knowledge of computers, scanners, fax, copiers and other technology as needed
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Bilingual is a plus
Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.
Send your resume