Job Description: Registered Nurse
Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians is a rapidly expanding orthopedic practice, with clinics in Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Additionally, there is an ambulatory surgery center in Atlanta. The practice specializes in providing state-of-the-art, minimally invasive treatment of complex neck and spine problems, as well as sports related injuries and conditions.
The Registered Nurse performs routine nursing duties in a clinic setting. Registered Nurses perform duties in a team environment and must be able to perform in high stress situations.
- Record patient medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Provide patient care before and after spinal and orthopedic procedures
- Performing routine RN duties
- Maintain accurate and detailed records and reports
- Obtain and document vital signs
- Interpret and evaluate tests to identify and assess patient conditions before and after surgery
- Dispose of any waste materials in SHARPS container
- 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinic role.
- Critical Care experience is a plus.
- Participants must work well in a team environment
- A positive attitude and demeanor
- The ability to perform in high stress situations
- HIPPA and OSHA compliance; promotes a safe work environment at all times
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicates effectively with medical staff and patients
- Caring demeanor towards patients and co-workers
- Bilingual – English and Spanish is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associated or higher degree preferred
- Active/Current RN License
- Two years RN experience.
Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.