There is nothing hilarious about whacking your funny bone. In fact, the funny bone is not a bone. It is called that because of the funny – as in hard to describe – feeling you get when that part of the elbow is hit. What you are actually hitting is the ulnar nerve that runs from your neck to your hand. This nerve innervates muscles in the forearm and hand. The end of the nerve has two branches. The little finger and half the ring finger are innervated by these branches.
The X-ray Technologist performs X-rays on patients at various locations throughout Atlanta--Sandy Springs, Buford and Morrow among other locations. The successful candidate must be willing to travel between locations as needed.
- Preform X-rays on Patients
- Complete required documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven X-ray experience
- Registered X-ray Technologist
- Excellent customer service skills to provide a positive patient experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA and OSHA standards as pertains to the job
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attentive to detail, proven ability to multi-task and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to work independently
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associated or higher degree preferred
- Experience with Eclinical is a plus
- Registered X-ray Technologist preferred
Ortho Sport and Spine Physcians, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.
Send your resume