The holidays are over. Did some of your holiday celebrations and festivities find you carrying more weight than usual? As a result of those extra pounds, you may have listed losing weight to the top of your 2019 New Year’s resolutions. If you gained weight and plan to exercise more in 2019, Ortho Sport & Spine would like to remind you of a few important things to remember.
The X-ray Technologist performs X-rays on patients at various locations throughout Atlanta--Sandy Springs, Buford and Morrow among other locations. The successful candidate must be willing to travel between locations as needed.
- Preform X-rays on Patients
- Complete required documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven X-ray experience
- Registered X-ray Technologist
- Excellent customer service skills to provide a positive patient experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA and OSHA standards as pertains to the job
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attentive to detail, proven ability to multi-task and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to work independently
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associated or higher degree preferred
- Experience with Eclinical is a plus
- Registered X-ray Technologist preferred
Ortho Sport and Spine Physcians, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.
Send your resume