Your gait is the way you walk or move on your feet. It refers to the locomotion that you achieve through the movement of your limbs. If your gait is abnormal it could be due to many reasons such as illness, genetic factors, injury or abnormalities in your legs or feet.
Ortho Sport and Spine is growing and we are looking for qualified candidates that want to be part of a great team. Please review our current open positions below and submit your resume if you are qualified for one of our current open positions.
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Front Desk-Check In/Out – Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Call Center- Intake Team Member - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Surgery Scheduler
- Medical Records Associate
- Physician’s Assistant (or Nurse Practitioner)
- X-Ray Technologist (or MA with strong X-Ray experience)