Job Description: Bilingual Spanish/English Call Center Representative
Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians is a rapidly expanding orthopedic practice, with clinics in Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Additionally, there is an ambulatory surgery center in Atlanta. The practice specializes in providing state-of-the-art, minimally invasive treatment of complex neck and spine problems, as well as sports related injuries and conditions.
Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians has an immediate need for a full time Call Center Team Member requiring Spanish and English. OSSP offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and supplemental benefits. Prior call center and medical industry experience is helpful.
In this role, you will work closely with our patients and across our internal organization to accomplish the following:
- Take inbound calls and make outbound calls in order to properly schedule the patient based on their needs and location.
- Collect and record patient data in order to support patients’ needs and admission process
- Redirect inbound calls to other departments when inquiries fall outside of the PSS department’s capacity
- Log all call activity and patient care changes in Eclinical
- Achieve call volume/talk time goals
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish/English
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional customer support and communication skills
- Basic computer, phone, and fax skills, as well as a working knowledge of technology as a whole
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, fast learner, and great team player
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, and the ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain HIPPA and OSHA compliance once employed
- Prior medical call center experience preferred, but not required
- High School or GED equivalent required
- Higher degree preferred
- Full Time
Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.