As part of our interventional spine treatments, Ortho Sport & Spine Physicians is proud to offer PalinGen SportFlow cryopreserved amniotic fluid, a pathway to cutting-edge medicine. PalinGen SportFlow is a human placental derived allograft rich with the basic components that help heal injured tissue, while preventing inflammation and scarring. Tissue regeneration and pain relief is helped by the full range of growth factors, HA, cytokines, cells, collagen substrates, fibroblasts, carbohydrates, lipids, amino acids, and enzymes present. These components work together at the site of injury so new cells can form and the injured tissue can be repaired, remodeled and rebuilt back to its normal state. SportFlow has potent, natural, anti-inflammatory, anti-fibrotic and antimicrobial properties. Dr. Armin V. Oskouei and the team from Ortho Sport & Spine Physicians are pleased to offer this advanced treatment to patients throughout the United States.
PalinGen SportFlow is useful in the treatment of a variety of clinical conditions, including:
- Chronic pain, trigger points, chronic neuritis, back pain, joint pain, and other localized areas of inflammation
- Augment tendon, fasciae, ligament and capsule repair. Treatment of soft tissue defects and injuries. Synovial injuries, injured chondral surfaces, chronic tendinopathies and tendinosis, and chronic fasciosis
- Sports injuries
- Reduce scarring, fibrosis, reduce scar formation, adhesions, augment soft tissue repair
COMPARISONS OF THERAPY TYPES:
- Antimicrobial effects and pain relief
- No limits on use, typically one application is sufficient
- Alternative to surgery, steroids and long-term physical therapy
- No known side effects
- No maximum dose
- Demonstrated success in resolving plantar osteoarthritis,
- Fasciitis and tendinitis
- Due to your age
- Due to other diseases you may have (6 months later)
- Due to medication you take
- Mechanical degradation in process to isolate the active components in your blood may be limited in number and potency
- AKA Synthetically produced steroid injection – potent anti-inflammatory
- Maximum dose three per year to any one anatomic area
- Skin thinning
- Skin discoloration
- Tendon rupture
- Elevation of glucose
- Weakening of bone
- Significant pain relief is short-lived
As the amnion (innermost layer of the placenta) protects the fetus during development, PalinGen SportFlow provides the same to injured or traumatized tissue. The chorion is removed to reduce the risk of graft host reaction. PalinGen SportFlow is obtained from healthy donors who have volunteered to donate their amniotic fluid after undergoing elective, healthy Caesarian delivery. Each donor has submitted their past medical history, social history and serologies for medical director review. The donated tissue is collected aseptically, then tested at the time of collection to ensure viability and safety, then again before processing and cleansing, then again after preparation and once again a percentage of units per USP standard are selected for testing. PalinGen SportFlow is processed to the highest standards in a state-of-the-art AATB accredited and FDA regulated facility.
Ortho Sport & Spine Physicians Is a Leader in Cutting Edge Medicine!
Dr. Armin V. Oskouei is a nationally respected leader in the field of cutting-edge medicine for the treatment of spine and joint pain, as well as ligament, tendon and other soft tissue inflammation and defects. If you would like to get more information about therapy options utilizing PalinGen SportFlow and other cutting-edge medical treatments offered by Ortho Sport & Spine Physicians, please contact our Spine and Joint Pain Relief/Tendon, Ligament Repair Specialists or call our office today at 1-800-ORTHO-11. We look forward to helping you stay active and live your best life!