Spinal cord stimulation therapy is used by our experts at Ortho Sport & Spine Physicians to treat chronic back pain. We are an interventional spine, sport and orthopedic practice featuring a team of double board certified interventional spine physicians and orthopedic specialists.
Everyone here at Ortho Sport & Spine wants you to have the most spook-tacular Halloween possible, but we also know that injuries and accidents do happen, and they happen more often around this holiday.
Many ERs, urgent care, and medical facilities see spikes in visits related to pedestrian accidents, slips, falls, and broken bones.
To stay injury-free this Halloween:
- Wear costumes and masks that fit properly to reduce the chances of trips, slips, and falls
- Stick to sidewalks as much as possible while trick-or-treating
- Motorists should slow down and be extra-cautious in looking out for treat-or-treaters
- Trick-or-treat in large, more visible groups
- Remove masks while walking
- Choose shoes that are comfortable and easy to walk in
- Skip costume contacts as they could cause serious eye injury, slips, and falls
And if you do suffer a slip, fall or accident that requires high-quality sport and spinal care, call to schedule a consultation with us today. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians are leaders in minimally invasive sport and spine treatments, and get help you get back to an active, injury-free life safely, quickly, and effectively.
5788 Roswell Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
Phone: (678) 752-7246